First presenter is Eric Thomas, a semi-well known motivational speaker in the states.
- He is confident in what he’s talking about.
- Charismatic is aiming to engage with the crowd and show them he genuinely cares.
- Asks questions to engage with the audience.
- Shares personal experience to reinforce his points.
- Opens up about himself in order for people to empathise and believe what he’s talking about.
- Shows knowledge of the subjects he talks about.
- open body language.
Sarah Palin as the poor presenter, a former presidential candidate in the states.
- Repetition of phrases or points.
- Exasibated points , near screaming/screeching.
- Constantly reading the teleprompter.